Thursday, November 29, 2012

A Passion Redeemed by Julie Lessman

A Passion Redeemed  I enjoyed this story, but I did feel like it was a lot tougher to read emotionally than book one of this series. Charity's made some bad choices and there are some harsh consequences for her to deal with.  I ended up liking Charity more in this book because we see some of the reasons she is the way she is.

This picks up where book one left off and then jumps a year, to Charity trying to win Mitch no matter the cost and Mitch trying to get over his love for Faith. Even though Mitch is very attracted to Charity, he can't trust her and after the way he's been burned before, he can't risk it.  Mitch needs a woman who loves God as much as he does, not someone who lies and flirts to get what she wants.  However, he can't stop thinking about her.  Can Mitch forgive her?  Will Charity finally surrender to the love of God, the love she's been looking for all along? 

I love the O'Connors! Charity's story was very interesting and a roller-coaster ride, and I can't wait to read about the rest of the family!

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like an interesting book. Thanks for your thoughts and the review. Hope you'll pop over to my site. I have 4 giveaways going on right now and love to see new faces! Hope you have a great weekend!

    Diane :O)
    www.dianeestrella.com

    ReplyDelete