Thursday, December 5, 2019

Amazing! 'My God Loves Me Bible' - by Cecile Fodor

43659988. sx318

About the book:

This colorful book unpacks the wonderful truth that each child is loved by God

God speaks His love through every single story of the Bible. What a beautiful message for little hearts to hear!

With eighteen Bible stories from creation through the life and resurrection of Jesus, My God Loves Me Bible shows children that they are precious beyond measure in God's sight.

Each Bible story is supported by Scripture to bring out the truth it reveals. The stories are told both through words and colorful scenes and visual details young children will love.

With this Bible in their hands, they will say with joy, "God loves me!"


My review:

I loved the uniqueness of this board book in that at the beginning of each Bible story it tells the theme of the story, such as "He gives me courage when I am scared," tells the Bible story, then brings it back to the child by saying that God is with you and you don't have to be afraid.  Each theme and story shows a way that God loves you and me.  The stories are told in a very basic way but the passages are given if you want to find it in the Bible.  The illustrations are bright and cheerful.  There's a wonderful handle so the child can carry it easily.  I highly recommend this comforting book full of God's truth!

I received this book from Kregel Publications.  I was not compensated for this review.  All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment