Relax and enjoy a
creative approach to gratitude with this beautiful coloring book for
adults filled with breathtaking illustrations and inspirational quotes
from writers, hymns, and Scripture.
In today's hectic, stress-filled world, taking stock of our blessings and truly experiencing gratefulness isn't always easy, but this coloring book offers a beautiful and unique way to find moments of peace and quiet to meditate on gratitude. Each beautifully illustrated page features an original design from one of seven talented artists that illustrates a corresponding quote.
- Large format 9.75 x 9.75 (25x25cm) pages
- 45 single-sided coloring pages
- High quality, bright white paper stock--heavy enough to use pencils, pens, or markers
- Quotes from the Bible, hymns, and variety of inspirational writers, such as Charles Stanley, Henry Ward Beecher, Maya Angelou, Louisa May Alcott, Martin Luther King Jr., Shauna Niequist, Bob Goff, G.K. Chesterton, Mr. Rogers, and more
- A link to the Gratefulness playlist to help set the mood for worship, contemplation, creative expression, and a spirit of gratitude
- Illustrations by Holly Camp, Jennifer Tucker, Ann-Margret Hovsepian, Katie Howe, Laura Marshall, Bridget Hurley, and Radha Carlson--all artists previously featured in the bestselling Whatever Is Lovely and Everything Beautiful
This coloring book will take you on a journey towards deeper gratitude. Whether you are embarking on this journey by yourself or in a group, pick up your favorite art supplies and color your way to a new understanding of what it means to be truly grateful.
This is such a wonderful coloring book! There are great quotes and Bible verses set among flowers, animals and other beautiful drawings to color. The back of the picture might continue the quote or verse and says who the person is, a little bit about them and where it was found. If you want a coloring book that's uplifting and that might even help you stress less, this one's for you!
I received this coloring book free from Waterbrook Multnomah. I was not compensated for this review. All opinions are my own.