Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Another Wonderful Addition! 'Sticks and Stone' - The True Lies of Rembrandt Stone 3 - by David James Warren

 


About the book:

When Rembrandt goes back to stop the untimely death of his partner, he finds himself wrapped up in the disappearance of two missing children in the middle of an epic Minneapolis blizzard. But, can he save the children in time--and if he does, will he also be able to save his partner?

The continuing adventures of Rembrandt Stone from the creative minds of James L. Rubart, Susan May Warren and newcomer David Curtis Warren, writing as DAVID JAMES WARREN.

My review:

This was another wonderful time travel novel about Rembrandt trying to fix the new messes he caused when he was fixing the last ones!  I loved how he kept trying to learn from his mistakes, not just in time travel but in life.  He had regrets about his original timeline and he decided he's going to be a better man and put Eve first.  It's wonderful to see him grow and change as his story continues.  There were some great romantic moments.  I loved the cop stuff, though there wasn't as much investigation in this story, which I missed.  I loved the classic rock references.  There was some great advice about choices and what-ifs.  Apparently Rembrandt had faith at one time but is a little unsure now what he believes.  There's some suspense and action.  I would recommend reading the first two books in the series first and I highly recommend this one!  I can't wait for the next!

I received a kindle copy of this book from JustRead Tours.  I was not compensated for this review.  All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment