Thursday, December 5, 2019

My Bedtime Bible Prayers - by Karoline Pahus Pedersen

43659989

About the book:

My Bedtime Bible Prayers is creatively designed to encourage Bible reading and prayer as a natural part of any nighttime routine.

Inside are 44 prayers, each based on a Bible verse and Bible story, along with a takeaway question. The whimsical illustrations featured throughout depict both Bible scenes and contemporary life. With this caring guidance, children ages 6-8 will learn to share their hearts and thoughts with God--while also discovering how much He loves them!


My review:

I loved the colorful pages and it almost had the look of a scrapbook inside.  The prayers were straightforward and I liked that they were addressed to "God" or "Dad."  I also liked that a Bible verse was included and that there was a question to think about, sometimes a really easy one, sometimes a little harder.  There were a lot of great topics addressed, from forgiveness to loving each other.  I highly recommend this book!

I received this book from Kregel Publications.  I was not compensated for this review.  All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment